FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
(WE DO NOT GUARANTEE DELIVERY)
How do you ship?
Monday through Friday. We do not ship on Saturdays. You will get an order # and tracking info upon completion of your order.
How long does shipping take?
We have a few shipping options to help you get as close as possible to your desired delivery date, see below!
Note: We ship from the east coast, so east coasters will receive more towards the minimum times noted below, west coasters more on the maximum time noted below. HI and AK take longer than below. Reach out with questions.
- Processing definition: the time it takes our team to hand pack your custom box.
- Shipping Rates are calculated by weight
- Priority Mail: 48 hour processing + 2-4 shipping = gift arrival in 4-6 business days
- Express Shipping: 48 hour processing + 1-3 shipping = gift arrival in 2-4 business days
- International Shipping: Not available
- *Orders received after 5pm EST are considered the next business day, and your processing time will start then. Additional delays may occur for orders placed on/around national holidays (i.e when the post office is closed) and inclement weather.
Something is missing from my box. What do I do?
Real humans pack your boxes and process personal messages--sometimes mistakes are made! Email us at email@example.com and we'll do everything we can to make it right. Note: provide your order # and ideally images when you email to speed things along
My box was lost or stolen. What do I do?
We will work with you to get another box out ASAP after repurchase**
**Additional fees apply when the box is returned to sender. To send a returned box back out, we charge for a new shipping label, and potentially a new box, if there is damage to it.
Do you put receipts in the packages?
Never! Since almost all of our orders are surprises, we do not include receipts or invoices in with our shipped packages. You will get an email with your order information and receipt. Please it saves trees.
There is a problem with my order.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with the issue.
My tracking info says "delivered" but my box wasn't, what do I do?
• First step, is to call the recipient. Make sure it wasn't left on their doorstep or isn't with the neighbor, etc.
• Next, call USPS, UPS or whatever service your confirmation email notes. Get all the info you can from them based on what happened.
• Shoot us an email with your order number to email@example.com. We will work on our end to figure out what went wrong
If your order was returned to us, you'll be refunded for all the items you purchased once we receive the box. Note: you will be charged a $8 restocking fee.
I entered the wrong address, what do I do now?
If you just ordered, just write us an email ASAP to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know your order number and the new, updated address needed.
If your order has already been shipped to the wrong address due to an input error on your end, we recommend calling the carrier and trying to solve it with them. We cannot be responsible for your inputting address errors, so please double check your orders! If it gets sent back to us, we will have to charge a re-shipping fee of $8.
Do you do same day delivery?
Not at this time.
Will you spellcheck/edit my messages?
No. We process each word EXACTLY as you typed it in-- so please double check your messages prior to checkout!
Will you sign my name?
If you write it in your message we will! We only write what YOU TYPE in the message box in the box-builder. If you left your name off, we will not include it.
Can I customize a box?
What's your refund policy?
All sales are final. Returns are not accepted. But if you have feedback or issues, please let us know. Check out our Shipping and Return page for more information on our refund policy.