Shipping and Returns
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What's your refund policy?
All sales are final. Returns are not accepted. But if you have feedback or issues, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can work to resolve your issue.
1. Issues or concerns Timeframe - Please reach out to us with any issues or concerns with your order within 5 days of delivery at email@example.com.
2. Method of refund - If an adjustment or refund is deemed necessary, refunds will be issued to the same form of payment, credit card, PayPal, etc
3. Damaged product upon delivery - Please send photos of damaged items for review at firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Return contact info - Please contact us at Hello@bifties.com with the subject line "Return" to initiate a review of your issue and concerns.
5. Charges, if any - We do not pay for return shipping. All sales are final. Returns are not accepted. Please contact us at email@example.com, if you have issues with your order so we can work to resolve it.
How do you ship?
We mainly use calculated shipping by weight via USPS to ship our packages. You will get an order # and tracking info upon completion of your order.
How long does shipping take?
We have a few shipping options to help you get as close as possible to your desired delivery date, see below!
Note: We ship from the east coast, so east coasters will receive more towards the minimum times noted below, west coasters more on the maximum time noted below. HI and AK take longer than below. Reach out with questions.
- Processing definition: the time it takes our team to hand pack your custom box.
- FREE SHIPPING OVER $55 (Domestic only)
- Shipping rates are calculated by weight
- Priority Mail: 24 hour processing + 2-4 shipping = gift arrival in 3-6 business days
- Express Mail: 24 hour processing + 1-3 shipping = gift arrival in 2-4 business days
- International Shipping: To Canada only - rates calculated by weight
*Additional delays may occur for orders placed on/around national holidays (i.e when the post office is closed).
Something is missing from my box. What do I do?
Real humans pack our boxes and write out cards--sometimes mistakes are made! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll do everything we can to make it right. Note: provide your order # and ideally images when you email to speed things along
My box was lost or stolen. What do I do?
We will work with you to get another box out ASAP after repurchase**
**Additional fees apply when the box is returned to sender. To send a returned box back out, we charge for a new shipping label, and potentially a new box, if there is damage to it.
There is a problem with my order.
Please contact email@example.com with the issue.
My tracking info says "delivered" but my box wasn't, what do I do?
• First step, is to call the recipient. Make sure it wasn't left on their door step, with a neighbor or inside of an unlocked car in your driveway (this actually happened), etc.
• Next, call USPS, UPS or whatever service your confirmation email notes. Get all the info you can from them based on what happened.
• Shoot us an email with your order number to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will work on our end to figure out what went wrong
If your order was returned to us, you'll be refunded for all the items you purchased once we receive the box. Note: you will be charged a $8 restocking fee.
I entered the wrong address, what do I do now?
If you just ordered, just write us an email ASAP to email@example.com and let us know your order number and the new, updated address needed.
If your order has already been shipped to the wrong address due to an input error on your end, we recommend calling USPS and trying to solve it with them. We cannot be responsible for your inputting address errors, so please double check your orders! If it get's sent back to us, we will have to charge a re-shipping fee of $8.
Do you do same day delivery?
Not at this time.